Monday, October 28, 2013

NYX Cosmetics in Australia

Yes it is true NYX Cosmetics has finally hit Australian shores. They will now be available at Target stores. I have been waiting absolutely forever for the brand to come to Australia. There is a Target near me that apparently already stocks the brand. If you live in Melbourne I suggest you check out Bourke Street Target as for other places around Australia check out their facebook page here. Am I the only one that has a massive NYX wish list? The prices are said to be varied between $8.95 - $21.95. I will be going to pick up some products hopefully by Thursday. I definitely have my eye on the lippies. Please leave me some product recommendations if you've tried any great NYX products.

Are you excited that NYX is finally here?
What do you plan on buying?

Until next time, 
Cindy x

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for this one! Love their eyeshadows and blushes in particular! xx

    ReplyDelete